Job Description for Test Engineer – Mobile Games
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 150 million downloads and have an extremely strong daily and monthly active user base. Games2win is the publisher of global hit titles such as Driving Academy, Stories for Friends, International Fashion Stylist, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, and many other hit games. Some of our games such as Parking Frenzy have ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game). Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Play our games available on the Android and iTunes App Stores or visit us on games2winmedia.com to learn more about our Company.
Position : Test Engineer – Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand project requirements.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Conduct the Testing including Sanity, functional & Regression & Execute the Test cases.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
Technical knowledge and experience is a basic requirement for this role.The Testing Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers. Other skills and competencies that we look for are:
- Avid game player with interests in many different genres of games and gaming platforms.
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision making ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Some kind of degree that proves that you have studied and are educated.
- You must have industry references of living people.
Future prospects :
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with the Mobile Entertainment industry and build a meaningful career in Digital Technology.
Send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org