Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Candidates will be responsible for creating 2D characters for 2D mobile games.
- Candidates should be able to create 2D background scenes, clothing, props and other art assets.
- Follow production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into game products.
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
Who could you be? (Background, Experience, Skills)
- You should have minimum 3-4 years experience in gaming/animation industry.
- An illustrator with strong character illustration skills.
- Have an overall aesthetic sense of graphic and design.
- Organized, meticulous, and thorough working habits.
- Ability to pick up new technical skills and concepts quickly.
- Ability to match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- S. Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- College of Fine Art (Chennai)
If the role interests you, then we have a small assignment for you to work on:
- Watch the You Tube video of our upcoming story based game. https://youtu.be/3zLhzCd6z0A
- Visualise and create two new characters along with the background to suit the above gameplay. These are the reference of 2 characters (a boy and a girl) and one back ground. Dropbox link – https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qp7tpzpcf443g9c/AACyGNWwX0lmWy2PXe6JMGsEa?dl=0
- Characters and background should be fully coloured.
- Send us your updated resume along with the above mentioned test assignment and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This assignment will be used in our projects, only if candidate gets hired at Games2win.
Best of Luck!