Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience required: 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Rig and animate 3d models for in-game and cinematic purposes, using Maya or equivalent 3D programs.
- Integrate and clean animations from motion-capture data.
- Integrate and implement the animations into Unity3d and tweak them as per the game requirements.
- Work with fellow artists and engineers to solve any quality/performance
- Manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in animating characters for mobile games
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms.
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay
- Candidate will be constantly interacting with the development team, product managers and testing team, therefore the candidate should have good communication skills.
- Proactiveness and commitment are of utmost importance.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Mobile games.
- Candidate should be preferably a Fine Art Graduate.
- Candidate should be certified from an animation school.
- Candidate should possess good portfolio of 3D Character Animation and Models.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
Please refer to the FBX file which contains a low poly human male character. click here to download FBX File
The reference link for the animation to be replicated (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SdqgLzKaAE)
The deliverable for this would be an FBX file with animation and a Playblast render of the walk cycle (a raw video captured in the software).
You are required to do Animation as well as Rigging.
Send your updated resume along with the above-mentioned test assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org