Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Senior Analyst
Experience required: Someone with 2 to 4 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive & manage new user acquisition for our mobile (Android and iTunes) games via internal channels & external channels.
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operated towards specific business and growth objectives.
- Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention, engagement, etc.
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions.
- Keyword optimization and analysis to increase store visibility through search
- Optimize the conversion of the stores landing pages, including creative and copy
- A/B test store assets and roll out learning’s to all platforms
- Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with internal teams.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A science or commerce graduate who has been in mobile user acquisition & ASO functions.
- A high analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excel expert (for reporting)
- Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in (Science/Commerce) or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity excites you:
Play our game “Car Driving Academy 2018 3D” and send us an example plan and performance report of the plan, for the below points:
- Improve ASO on Google Play and iTunes App Store
- User Acquisition through paid advertising.
- The LTV of the game is 0.30 US$
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume to email@example.com