Asst. Manager – Digital Marketing
Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games company,
operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create an entertaining gaming experience.
The Company has clocked over 135 million game downloads across the iTunes, Android,
Windows and Kindle platforms. Some of our games – Driving Academy, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, Friends Forever, International Fashion Stylist and Fashion Diva have topped the global app charts. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (70% outside of India).
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Haris – Manager Analytics
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive & Manage New User Acquisition for our mobile ( Android and iTunes) games via internal channels & external channels.
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operate towards specific business
and growth objectives. Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention,engagement, etc.
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions.
- Keyword optimization and analysis to increase store visibility through search
- Optimize the conversion of the stores landing pages, including creatives and copy.
- A/B test store assets and roll out learnings to all platforms
- Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with internal teams.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A science or commerce graduate who has been in mobile user acquisition & ASO functions.
- A high analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in (Science/Commerce) or any other equivalent educational background.
Additional Points: Excel expert (for reporting), candidates with exposure to Mobile industry would be an added plus point.
Growth and prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with Digital Entertainment as an industry and be responsible for scaling up a start-up venture to a large business. The market is poised for immense growth and the candidate can look forward to a long term growth curve in this industry.
The candidate can vertically grow to being a Director in the Company as he/she scales up.
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates existing packages + ADDED on lucrative performance incentives and of course ESOP’s.*
*In the exit of mobile2win China to Disney, and when Nirvana Venture Funds invested into Games2win – the group has now a proven track record of demonstrating how valuable its company ESOPs can be.
The idea is to make the candidate actually take an ownership role and then provide additional compensation on performance.
If this opportunity excites you:
Play our game “Driving Academy 2017” and send us an example plan and performance report of the plan, for the below points:
- Improve ASO on Google Play and iTunes App Store
- User Acquisition through paid advertising
- The LTV of the game is 0.30 US$
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org