Job Description for Asst. Manager – Digital Marketing
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 150 million downloads and have an extremely strong daily and monthly active user base. Games2win is the publisher of global hit titles such as Driving Academy, Stories for Friends, International Fashion Stylist, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, and many other hit games. Some of our games such as Parking Frenzy have ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game). Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Play our games available on the Android and iTunes App Stores or visit us on games2winmedia.com to learn more about our Company.
Position : Asst. Manager – Digital Marketing
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive & manage new user acquisition for our mobile (Android and iTunes) games via internal channels & external channels.
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operated towards specific business and growth objectives.
- Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention,engagement, etc.
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions.
- Keyword optimization and analysis to increase store visibility through search
- Optimize the conversion of the stores landing pages, including creatives and copy
- A/B test store assets and roll out learnings to all platforms
- Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with internal teams.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A science or commerce graduate who has been in mobile user acquisition & ASO functions.
- A high analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Excel expert (for reporting)
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in (Science/Commerce) or any other equivalent educational background.
Future prospects :
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with the Mobile Entertainment industry and build a meaningful career in Digital Technology.
If this opportunity excites you:
Play our game “Driving Academy 2017” and send us an example plan and performance report of the plan, for the below points:
- Improve ASO on Google Play and iTunes App Store
- User Acquisition through paid advertising.
- The LTV of the game is 0.30 US$
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume to: email@example.com