Author Archives: admin
What do you need to do
To represent and sell our digital inventory comprising
▪ In-game video and banners across all our mobile games (100 million monthly
impressions in India)
▪Mobile web and desktop banners, interstitials and special ad units on koimoi.com (70 million monthly impressions in India)
▪Acquire Sponsorships, branding deals leveraging our games and digital assets. Continue reading
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
On Friday August 26th we scored our version of an Olympic Gold! Our fun game – Fab Tattoo Design Studio hit the #1 rank in the Role Playing Games category of the USA Google Play Store! We also ranked #1 … Continue reading
Request for proposal for Financial Learning Content for our Stock Market Game to be presented in a Quiz format
Games2win wants to gamify stock trading and make people understand what it means to trade, invest and build long term wealth using the power of stocks. We seek very easy to understand, snacky content that can be quickly read in a couple of minutes and then ‘quizzified’ to instill a tenet of investing which can later be turned into a quiz for players to answer. Continue reading
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
As Head of the Finance function, you would be responsible for finalization and reporting of Operational results, within the set time limits of the stand-alone entities of the 2Win Group.
The candidate should:
- Manage & supervise the Accounting/Finance Team of the 2Win Entities
- Manage the finance operations including accounting, management accounting, finance control & management of assets
- Complete statutory financial statements and reports to Government organizations and auditory bodies in time
- Manage financial reporting duties, such as monthly, quarterly & yearly finance reports, activity reports, expense reports, variances between actual and budget and all other reports, as and when requested by the management
- Be responsible for & ensure smooth conduct for internal / statutory audits
- Manage & Monitor the Cash Flow
- Manage Income Tax, Service Tax & other assessments & coordinate with Tax Consultants
- Be responsible for Financial planning and analysis including preparation and review of business plans
- Effective Budget and Cost control to ensure overall financial discipline in the Organization
- Develop and implement the financial procedures & policies for the 2Win Group Companies