Author Archives: admin
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
On Friday August 26th we scored our version of an Olympic Gold! Our fun game – Fab Tattoo Design Studio hit the #1 rank in the Role Playing Games category of the USA Google Play Store! We also ranked #1 … Continue reading
Request for proposal for Financial Learning Content for our Stock Market Game to be presented in a Quiz format
Games2win wants to gamify stock trading and make people understand what it means to trade, invest and build long term wealth using the power of stocks. We seek very easy to understand, snacky content that can be quickly read in a couple of minutes and then ‘quizzified’ to instill a tenet of investing which can later be turned into a quiz for players to answer. Continue reading
Games2win seeks partners to help build a stock trading mobile game for Android and iOS. The game will rely on live data feeds from the stock exchanges, and allow players to use virtual money to build their portfolio, and participate in regular tournaments. Continue reading
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.