Author Archives: admin
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our “Dress Up” Mobile games are very popular amongst the Tween & Teen Girls predominantly in USA and Top European Countries. For these games, we want you to:
- Keep a close tab on what’s trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making young girls all over the world go crazy. The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like!
- Be very digital savvy. We would need you to source links, instagram pics, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Be a Fashionista! Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games!
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market.
- Be able to style and customize fashion content as per our creative requirements.
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.