Based in: Mumbai
Experience required: Someone with 2 – 3 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You will be responsible for creating & curating business content for Games2win (Mobile Games Business) and therodinhoods (Entrepreneur community) primarily targeted at students, entrepreneurs, professionals and the business community.
- Reference business topics (related to games2win and startups), write microblogs (Linkedin updates), curate content from the web, create infographics, simple artwork etc.. and update them on our business social media pages.
- Manage the social media channels of the Businesses.
- Reach out to influencers, community managers, groups and get them engaged with our business activities.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Should have a minimum experience of 2 years in content/copywriting with good command over English language.
- Must have a business journalism background with specific knowledge of startups and entrepreneurs.
- Should be good at working with targets and deadlines.
Knowledge and Skill
- Should have interest of the mobile gaming industry and entrepreneur and startup topics.
- Must be in sync with current digital media tools and techniques.
- Must be very fluent in English communication.
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect grammar.
If the role interests you, then send us some of your business writings and also how you have effectively leveraged social media for your work to firstname.lastname@example.org