Job Description for Creative Fashion Writer –Mobile Games
Position: Creative Fashion Writer – Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: Someone with 1 to 2 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
We need a highly creative fashion writer who can:
- Write event descriptions and themes for our top fashion games.
Check this link to view how our game looks –
International Fashion Stylist (Android)
Dress Up Fashion Design Studio (iOS)
- Referencing imagery that best describes the events.
- Work closely with our team of fashion stylists to reference and research latest fashion trends, fashion blogs, websites etc.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Has written content for publications and/or digital platform such as fashion blogs, editorials, fashion magazines, lifestyle and travel, fashion news, runway reviews etc.
- Is passionate about the world of styling and fashion
- An avid gamer who loves playing dress up games like – Covet Fashion, Fashion Empire
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect grammar.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
You are required to do the following –
- Play our game, International Fashion Stylist and create 3 new events which can be added to the game.
- Write descriptions to define these events to your best capabilities within 180 characters.
- Provide visual references for the events in the form of location/background images.
- Send your updated resume along with the above-mentioned test assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon.