Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 82 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India). All our game downloads are generated organically, without ANY advertising support or paid installations.
G2W is the publisher of global hit titles such as Parking Frenzy, Friends Forever Series, The “Fab Designer” series, Fashion Diva, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy and many other games. Parking Frenzy is ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game) & Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have reached top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Position: Creative Writer
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Chhavi Kejriwal – Product Manager
About the role:
Creative writing at a gaming company needs one to be imaginative, creative and passionate about stories. One must have the ability to use impactful words that draw players into a world, they would like to explore and engage with. One must be open to experiment with ideas and think out of the box to create products/games that standout for its audience.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
The candidate should:
- Conceptualize & ideate game concepts as per the brief.
- Undertake research and stay on top of gaming trends in order to create games and consistently generate good ideas.
- Manage end to end game requirements including referencing, concept notes, in-game content, character text, etc.
- Create game promotional material.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
Who could you be? (Experience and background):
- Should have a minimum experience of 2 years in content/copy writing (in English).
- Must be a team player and a quick learner.
- Should be good at handling pressure and working on a deadline.
Knowledge and skill:
- Should have knowledge of the gaming industry and popular trends (music, fashion, events, sports, etc.)
- Must be fluent in English communication.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Mass Media / Communications or any other equivalent educational background.
We would reward top talent with very competitive salaries as per the industry norms.
Note that we do not want people to join us just for a better salary. We don’t bribe people to join us. Instead, we want people to join us for the love of what we do and the opportunity to shine professionally!
Growth and prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to associate themselves with GAMING as an industry and wants to learn how to scale a start-up to a large business. The scope to experiment, innovate and pioneer ideas and concepts will be enormous. Building a large consumer entertainment destination with worldwide acclaim is our goal and this brings considerable technical challenges and opportunities not faced in other domains.
If the role interests you, then:
Here are 2 small creative test assignments that you need to send us along with your job application.
The Assignment will be shared with you once you reach us.
send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: email@example.com