Job Description for Digital Media Sales Manager
Position: Digital Media Sales Manager
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Alok Kejriwal (CEO)
Experience required: Someone with 4 to 6 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
To represent and sell our digital inventory comprising:
- In-game video and banners across all our mobile games (100 million monthly impressions)
- Acquire Sponsorships, branding deals leveraging our games and digital assets.
- Understand, optimize and package our ads and content inventory.
- Work with ad agencies, internal sales team and direct customers to run successful, measurable campaigns.
- Create a very aggressive ‘outreach’ program that will pitch our network to advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales.
- Where necessary, coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define and deliver these measurable campaigns.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Been in the Internet media sales function (publishers, ad networks, etc.) business for the past 4 years at least. An analytical bent of mind with a fluency of English and ability to communicate crisply and clearly.
- Had prior achievements of improving yield and growing & fostering direct client relationships.
- Understands mobile apps ecosystem.
MBA in Marketing/Bachelor’s Degree holder.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
- Download our game “Driving Academy India” on Android / iTunes and advise us what revenue opportunities can you deliver with this game. Be sure to think of all revenue opportunities, that could include improving ad placements, adding native ad units, brand integrations and even changing the waterfalls if you would like. If you want further clarity on this assignment, free feel to connect with us.
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org