Digital Media Sales Manager
Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games
company, operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create
an entertaining gaming experience.
The Company has clocked over 135 million game downloads across the iTunes, Android,
Windows and Kindle platforms. Some of our games – Driving Academy, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, Friends Forever, International Fashion Stylist and Fashion Diva have topped the global app charts. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (70% outside of India).
Top tier investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors & Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – serial
entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone, an online gaming specialist.
Koimoi.com is a 2win group Entertainment Portal devoted to providing authentic Bollywood news, box-office reports and film reviews. We are one of the fastest growing Bollywood sites of India with a monthly traction of over 2.5 million unique monthly visitors on mobile and desktop web.
Roles & Responsibilities: –
To represent and sell our digital inventory comprising
- In-game video and banners across all our mobile games (100 million monthly impressions)
- Mobile web and desktop banners , interstitials and special ad units on koimoi.com ( 50 million monthly impressions)
- Acquire Sponsorships, branding deals leveraging our games and digital assets.
- Understand, optimize and package our ads and content inventory.
- Work with ad agencies, internal sales team and direct customers to run successful, measurable campaigns.
- Create a very aggressive ‘outreach’ program that will pitch our network to advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales.
- Where necessary, coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define and deliver these measurable campaigns.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for
improvement and new programs.
What’s the opportunity?
- With our quantum and diversity of games and inventory, we are seeking a laser focused
revenue-oriented individual who will be able to capture significant revenues from advertisers and brands in the India market.
- The Candidate would understand the online advertising market and technologies involved, the mechanics of various campaigns (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL) and how to track and measure efficiency and also deliver ROI to our clients.
- Working towards achieving the CPM & revenue goals defined by the management team, the candidate would optimize the combination of advertisements sold, and constantly seek means to optimize yield, by way of reaching out to new advertisers (direct and via ad agencies), actively engaging in business development for partnering with new clients and also exploring new ways of generating revenues via Gaming & Bollywood as a platform.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of the fast growing online casual Gaming & Bollywood digital industry in India and play a hands-on role in scaling up a successful business to a very large scale. The freedom to experiment, innovate and pioneer business ideas in the new exploding Gaming and Bollywood digital industry will be enormous. The candidate can look forward to setting self-defined goals and milestones and actually operating the business like his/her own entrepreneurial business.
We would reward top talent with very competitive salaries and network revenue-based
incentives, as well as stock options in the business.
Experience – Someone who has:
Been in the Internet media sales function (publishers, ad networks, etc.) business for the past 5 years at least. An analytical bent of mind with a fluency of English and ability to communicate crisply and clearly.
Had prior achievements of improving yield and growing & fostering direct client relationships. Understands mobile apps.
Based in – Mumbai (Travel across the metro’s is anticipated)
Reporting : Tejas Shah, Head of Revenue & Distribution.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
- Download our game “Driving Academy India” on Android / iTunes and advise us what
revenue opportunities can you deliver with this game.
- Spend time on http://koimoi.com on your mobile (Mobile web) and suggest
potential advertisers and agencies you could win business from for this portal.
Best of luck!
Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org