Job Description for Digital Media Sales Manager
Position: Digital Media Sales Manager
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Alok Kejriwal (CEO)
Experience required: Someone with 4 to 6 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
To represent and sell our digital inventory comprising:
- In-game video and banners across all our mobile games (100 million monthly impressions)
- Acquire Sponsorships, branding deals leveraging our games and digital assets.
- Understand, optimize and package our ads and content inventory.
- Work with ad agencies, internal sales team and direct customers to run successful, measurable campaigns.
- Create a very aggressive ‘outreach’ program that will pitch our network to advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales.
- Where necessary, coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define and deliver these measurable campaigns.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Been in the Internet media sales function (publishers, ad networks, etc.) business for the past 4 years at least. An analytical bent of mind with a fluency of English and ability to communicate crisply and clearly.
- Had prior achievements of improving yield and growing & fostering direct client relationships.
- Understands mobile apps ecosystem.
MBA in Marketing/Bachelor’s Degree holder.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
- Download our game “Driving Academy India” on Android / iTunes and advise us what
revenue opportunities can you deliver with this game.
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org