Job Description for Digital Media Sales Manager
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 150 million downloads and have an extremely strong daily and monthly active user base. Games2win is the publisher of global hit titles such as Driving Academy, Stories for Friends, International Fashion Stylist, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, and many other hit games. Some of our games such as Parking Frenzy have ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game). Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Play our games available on the Android and iTunes App Stores or visit us on games2winmedia.com to learn more about our Company.
Koimoi.com is a 2win group Entertainment Portal devoted to providing authentic Bollywood news, box-office reports and film reviews. We are one of the fastest growing Bollywood sites of India with a monthly traction of over 2.5 million unique monthly visitors on mobile and desktop web.
Position : Digital Media Sales Manager
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
To represent and sell our digital inventory comprising:
- In-game video and banners across all our mobile games (100 million monthly impressions)
- Mobile web and desktop banners, interstitials and special ad units on koimoi.com (50 million monthly impressions)
- Acquire Sponsorships, branding deals leveraging our games and digital assets.
- Understand, optimize and package our ads and content inventory.
- Work with ad agencies, internal sales team and direct customers to run successful, measurable campaigns.
- Create a very aggressive ‘outreach’ program that will pitch our network to advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales.
- Where necessary, coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define and deliver these measurable campaigns.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Been in the Internet media sales function (publishers, ad networks, etc.) business for the past 5 years at least. An analytical bent of mind with a fluency of English and ability to communicate crisply and clearly.
- Had prior achievements of improving yield and growing & fostering direct client relationships.
- Understands mobile apps ecosystem.
MBA in Marketing/Bachelor’s Degree holder.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
- Download our game “Driving Academy India” on Android / iTunes and advise us what revenue opportunities can you deliver with this game.
- Spend time on http://koimoi.com on your mobile (Mobile web) and suggest potential advertisers and agencies you could win business from for this portal.
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org