Fashion Consultant for Dress Up Games
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 125 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (50% outside of India). All our game downloads are generated organically, without advertising support or paid installations. Most of our games have notched top ranks on App stores. Read more about the Company here.
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our “Dress Up” Mobile games are very popular amongst the Tween & Teen Girls predominantly in USA and Top European Countries. For these games, we want you to:
- Keep a close tab on what’s trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making young girls all over the world go crazy. The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like!
- Be very digital savvy. We would need you to source links, instagram pics, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Be a Fashionista! Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games!
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market.
- Be able to style and customize fashion content as per our creative requirements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A person from the Fashion Industry either by education or experience or both.
- Someone who plays smartphone games and is very comfortable with apps and social media such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- An avid reader of fashion blogs, fashion e-magazines, fashion websites etc.
- A person who can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate the fashion items into mobile game assets.
- You must have diverse fashion interests, ranging from clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, all things fun and trendy!
- Please note that we are predominantly focused on global markets. 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and the Rest of the World. Hence you must have a Globally relevant fashion outlook.
Any degree in Fashion or related profession would be a great advantage.
Growth and prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with Digital Entertainment industry and enjoy being part of the Business of the Future.
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates with their existing salary packages and throw in lucrative performance incentives; and of course ESOPs.*
If this opportunity excites you:
- Play our games – International Fashion Styles (iTunes or Android).
- Next play the world leader in this category – Covet Fashion (iTunes or Android)
- Tell us how you would contribute to the updates of our game International Fashion Stylist? What would you like to add in terms of content, themes, chapters and extensions?
Best of luck!
Send us your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: email@example.com