Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- The candidate should be an experienced Game UI Artist with at least 4-5 years of Industry experience.
- You will work closely with the Product Managers to build beautiful, user-centric, trendy and easy to understand graphics for game interfaces.
- You will also need to communicate with the game design and development teams to ensure your visual designs meet the necessary creative and technical requirements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Well-versed with Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- 4-5 years of professional experience designing for games and/or interactive media
- Significant experience with mobile games and apps.
- UI experience for the apps in the category of fashion, travel, sports, finance, automobiles, etc will be valued.
- Drawing and Illustration skills will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have an in-depth understanding of game front-end UX flow and HUD systems.
- Should be able to conceptualize, present and execute ideas on schedule.
- Ensure that the UI supports the overall game design and art style.
- Actively participate in technical and artistic problem-solving.
- Possess a strong graphic design background and understanding of design principles
- Demonstrate the understanding of game aesthetics and branding requirements.
- Have a passion for games and interactive media.
- Have expert knowledge & the ability to quickly prototype in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash.
- A strong portfolio of UI / Visual Design that shows:
- Strong and appropriate use of color
- Understanding of composition, grid, and typography
- Ability to create iconography that matches a thematic look and feel
- Ability to work under pressure in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Ability to develop and iterate on design concepts based on feedback.
- Ability to craft wireframes, then set the art up in the game engine for the engineers to make functional.
- Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- *Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- *Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- *L.S. Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- *SNDT College (Mumbai)
- *Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- *Goa College of Art (Goa)
- *Govt. College of Fine Art (Chennai)
Future prospects :
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with the Mobile Entertainment industry and build a meaningful career in Digital Technology.
if this job interests you, then download and play our game “Car Driving Game Academy”
Android game link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games2win.drivingacademy
iTunes game link – https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/driving-academy-2018-simulator/id1187205113?mt=8
As a UI Artist, please re-imagine 2 screens of the following game assets (1st screen – Game Chapter Screen (We don’t want to use diamonds) and Store screen (try and reduce clutter and confusion) as your improvement idea and send them to us.
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org