Graphic Designer / Visualizer
Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games company, operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create an entertaining gaming experience.
The Company has clocked 94 million game downloads across the iTunes, Android, Windows and Kindle platforms. Some of our games – Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, Star Fashion Designer, Fab Tattoo Design Studio & Fashion Diva have topped the global app charts. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India). All our game downloads are generated organically, without ANY advertising support or paid installations.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Position: Graphic Designer / Visualizer
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience Required: Minimum 2-5 years in gaming industry or digital media
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You need to be able to delight our game players with AWESOME Visual UI. We believe that a great UX comes from UI and Game play. Basically, UI plays a very important role.
- Create innovative and fresh UI approach for existing and new games.
Work closely with Product Managers and the Art director to conceptualize art styles for games.
- Work with the developers and game designers to ensure the art implementation is as per the artwork provided.
- Conceptualize and design marketing collaterals for games.
Who could you be? (Background, Experience, Skills)
- Graphic Designer / Visualizer with prior experience of mobile games and apps
- Hands on experience having worked on popular consumer apps
- Efficientin sketching, drawing, layout design
- Strong Photoshop skills are a must
- Well versed with vector art creation skills using Flash or Illustrator
- Should have the ability to work with several teams, while maintaining consistency of design
- Should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should have good verbal and written English skills
Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- L.S. Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- Govt. College of Fine Art (Chennai)
If you are not from any of the institutions mentioned above, and yet think that you are cut for this position, tell us why.
We will reward top talent with very competitive salaries as per the industry norms.
*Note: We don’t want people to join us just for better salaries. We don’t bribe people to join us. Instead, we want people to join us for the love of what we do and the opportunity to shine professionally!
Growth and Prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to associate themselves with Digital Entertainment and the Apps Business and build an amazing career leading to being an Art Director in the Company. The scope to experiment, innovate and pioneer ideas and concepts will be enormous. We aim to build a large consumer entertainment business with worldwide acclaim, and your role includes considerable challenges and opportunities, which aren’t available in other domains.
- Download the below mentioned games from either of these app stores.
- Play the games and tell us at least 3 important things that you can improve in the UI design and UX of these games.
Best of Luck!
Send updated resume along with the above mentioned test assignment and portfolio to:email@example.com
(Note – The application will not be considered without your completed assignment.)