Human Resource (HR) Manager
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 91 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India). All our game downloads are generated organically, without ANY advertising support or paid installations.
G2W is the publisher of global hit titles such as Parking Frenzy, The “Fab Designer” series, Fashion Diva, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy, Dating Frenzy and many other games. Parking Frenzy is ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game) & Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have reached top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Position: Human Resource (HR) Manager
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Dinesh Gopalakrishnan – Director – Games2win
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
The candidate should:
- Ensure our 70+ employees are happy!
- Manage, coordinate and administer the various day-to-day responsibilities; support activities of the Human Resources Department, which include recruiting, hiring, managing employee records, payrolls, employee benefits and employee orientation.
- Understand our staffing needs and work with agencies, in-bound leads and web portals to fulfill the same.
- Responsibly implement the best practices of HR policies in the Company. This includes introducing contemporary methods of appraisals, developing personnel policies, employer and employee feedback mechanics, scoring & reward systems etc.
- Write and update job descriptions for all company positions.
- Develop employee retention and recognition programs.
- Research and resolve employee situations quickly and logically.
- Recommend improvements in the existing setup and ensure Games2win runs in a consistent manner with the overall company objectives, policies, procedures and best practices.
- Ensure that the work environment is positive and issue free.
- Our business demands a lot of creativity; a healthy, fun and interactive environment; yet a high level of professionalism as making games is a serious business. We need someone who understands the nuances of such an environment.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience)
- An HR professional who has worked in a digital media domain in India.
- At least 5 years of human resource management experience including payroll, benefits administration, employee relations, employee recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Payroll Systems and Reporting.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, timely and efficient at all office tasks.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (beyond HR jargon!)
- Essentially, a “people’s person”.
Some kind of degree that proves that you have studied and are educated. (BA – Psychology/Sociology specification in HR desirable) – PG or MBA in HR (Preferred) – You must have industry references of living people.
Age & Experience
7-8 years’ work experience. We are open to the level of experience you bring along.
Working in line with
All employees of Games2win
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates with their existing salary packages and throw in lucrative performance incentives; and of course ESOPs.* The idea is to make you take an ownership role and then provide additional compensation on performance.
Note that we do not want people to join us just for a better salary. We don’t bribe people to join us. Instead, we want people to join us for the love of what we do and the opportunity to shine professionally!
Growth and prospects
This is a dream job for anyone who is passionate about human resources and can help implement an innovative and win-win HR practice at Games2win – A Company that is clearly the leading mobile games Company in India.
If this role interests you, then we have this specific homework for you:
Send your CV and thoughts to: firstname.lastname@example.org