Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Head of Revenue & Distribution
Experience Require – Minimum 2 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive the “Analytics” function in the Company for products assigned.
- Inherit, improve, iterate and interpret the analytics dashboards, reports, methodology and numbers that we generate.
- Create meaningful insights and suggestions for products based on the data collected.
- Represent data, reports and insights in a manner that allows Product Managers to easily understand the past, present and future of their games. With focus on improving 3 things:
- Downloads | Engagement | Monetization
- Work with game designers and product managers to refine gameplay and economy throughout production cycle
- Use data to help guide the team on pricing in-game items, balancing and other adjustments to game play to increase LTV & Retention
- Be able to make numbers tell stories! To be able to use the power of analysis to make a dramatic shift in the business KPIs via strong recommendations.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You have worked in an apps company or mobile games Company before as an Analytics head/owner.
- Someone who has worked extensively with digital data as an Analyst.
- An e-commerce data specialist who understands key metric measurements and how to interpret them.
- Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
Play our game “Car Driving Academy 2018 3D” and send us a note highlighting what you would measure in the game and why.
Best of Luck!
Send your Assignment to: email@example.com