Manager – Analytics
Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games company, operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create an entertaining gaming experience.
The Company has clocked 95 million game downloads across the iTunes, Android, Windows and Kindle platforms. Some of our games – Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, Star Fashion Designer, Fab Tattoo Design Studio & Fashion Diva have topped the global app charts. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India).
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Tejas Shah – Network Manager
Experience Require – Minimum 5 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive the “Analytics” function in the Company for mobile apps.
- Inherit, improve, iterate and interpret the analytics dashboards, reports, methodology and numbers that we generate.
- Create meaningful insights and suggestions for products based on the data collected.
- Represent data, reports and insights in a manner that allows Product Managers to easily understand the past, present and future of their games. With focus on improving 3 things:
- Downloads | Engagement | Monetisation
- Work with game designers and product managers to refine gameplay and economy throughout production cycle
- Use data to help guide the team on pricing in-game items, balancing and other adjustments to game play to increase LTV & Retention
- Be able to adopt best practices of the Analytics being used in the Industry and inculcate the same in the Company.
- Manage a team of analysts (that include senior and junior data entry folks) and lead them.
- Be able to make numbers tell stories! To be able to use the power of analysis to make a dramatic shift in the business KPIs via strong recommendations. See these Flurry and Pocketgamer links!
- BA/BCOM/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years in Internet industry.
- Minimum 2 years in an Analytical Role
- You have worked in an apps company or mobile games Company before as an Analytics head/owner.
- Someone who has worked extensively with digital data as an Analyst.
- An e-commerce data specialist who understands key metric measurements and how to interpret them.
- Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Growth and prospects:
Insights, numbers and analytics can make or break a games fortune. This is a dream job for someone who wants to make games and numbers dance together and make it a profitable performance! We want someone who can come in and make our games go a 100x further just using the power of data and analytics.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
- Play our game High School Driving Test on iPhone / Car Driving & Parking School on Android and tell us what would you measure inside the game and WHY.
- Just make a list of your suggested data points and describe them in one line as to why do you think each data item is important.
- Send in your CV and thoughts to: email@example.com