Manager – Monetization
Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games company, operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create an entertaining gaming experience.
The Company has clocked 95 million game downloads across the iTunes, Android, Windows and Kindle platforms. Some of our games – Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, Star Fashion Designer, Fab Tattoo Design Studio & Fashion Diva have topped the global app charts. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India).
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Tejas Shah – Head of Revenue & Distribution
Experience required: Minimum 3 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
Qualification: BA/BCOM/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Hands on experience towards configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online. (DFP, MoPub, SuperSonic, AdMob, etc.)
- Familiarity with ad networks such as Admob, MoPub, Facebook, Vungle is a must
- Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Minimum 2 years in Internet Content and/or mobile advertising industry.
Growth and prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with Digital Entertainment as an industry and be responsible for scaling up a start-up venture to a large business. The market is poised for immense growth and the candidate can look forward to a long term growth curve in this industry.
The candidate can vertically grow to being a Director in the Company as he/she scales up.
Games2win likes to meet candidates and then offer them compensation on the basis of their experience and passion.
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates with their existing salary packages and throw in lucrative performance incentives; and of course ESOPs.* (Our ESOPs are very valuable, and have proven to enrich employees)
The idea is to make you take an ownership role and then provide additional compensation on performance.
Note that we do not want people to join us just for a better salary. We don’t bribe people to join us. Instead, we want people to join us for the love of what we do and the opportunity to shine professionally!
If this opportunity excites you:
- Play our game “Car Driving & Parking School” or “Power Cricket T20” on Android and iOS. Give us suggestions on how to improve ad revenues in the game.
- Assume you have to prepare daily revenue reports for 30 of our games. Prepare an Excel /Google Spreadsheet, specifying the multiple data you will collate and organize in the report.
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org