Associate / Manager – Growth
Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games company, operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create an entertaining gaming experience.
The Company has clocked over 115 million game downloads across the iTunes, Android, Windows and Kindle platforms. Some of our games – Driving Academy, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, Friends Forever, Fab Tattoo Design Studio & Fashion Diva have topped the global app charts. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India).
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Tejas Shah – Head of Revenue & Distribution
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive & Manage New User Acquisition for our games via internal channels & external channels. (90% Internal & 10% external)
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operate towards specific business and growth objectives. Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention, engagement etc
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
- Create & manage A/B tests on App Stores to help drive more downloads through Store Optimizations.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A science or commerce graduate who has been in the Internet content and /or online advertising (ad agency, ad networks etc) business for a minimum of 3 years. Focus on international ad networks & campaigns would be preferred.
- Someone with hands-on experience of configuring and managing the ad inventory of multiple mobile applications, on atleast iOS and Android.
- Someone with experience working with mediation platforms like MoPub or Admob, and familiarity with ad networks such as Admob, MoPub, GreyStripe, Vungleis a must.
- A high analytical mind set with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in (Science/Commerce) or any other equivalent educational background.
Additional Points: Excel expert (for reporting), candidates with exposure to Mobile industry would be an added plus point.
Growth and prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with Digital Entertainment as an industry and be responsible for scaling up a start-up venture to a large business. The market is poised for immense growth and the candidate can look forward to a long term growth curve in this industry.
The candidate can vertically grow to being a Director in the Company as he/she scales up.
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates existing packages + ADDED on lucrative performance incentives and of course ESOP’s.*
*In the exit of mobile2win China to Disney, and when Nirvana Venture Funds invested into Games2win – the group has now a proven track record of demonstrating how valuable its company ESOPs can be.
The idea is to make the candidate actually take an ownership role and then provide additional compensation on performance.
If this opportunity excites you:
1)Play “Car Driving Academy 2017” and “Power Cricket T20” two of our games on Google Play or iTunes and send us the below:
- How would you promote the games amongst each other?
- What are the metrics that you would look at to determine the performance of campaigns?
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: email@example.com