Mobile Product Manager – Stock Market Game
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 65 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India). All our downloads are generated organically, without ANY advertising support or paid installations.
G2W is the publisher of global hit titles such as Parking Frenzy, The “Fab Designer” series, Fashion Diva, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy, Dating Frenzy and many other games.
Some of our games like Parking Frenzy – ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game) & Power Cricket T20 ranked #1 in India Sports. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Position: Product Manager – Stock Market Mobile Game
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
The candidate should:
- Work closely with the CEO (Alok Kejriwal) and be the ‘owner’ of the Stock Trading Mobile Game that Games2win is planning, in collaboration with a large reputed Finance Company.
- Be able to understand the nuances of Stock Markets – Trading, Investing, Market movements, and use that knowledge to make a ‘virtual stock market game’ fun to play.
- Have a deep interest in Mobile Apps and Games and have played and experienced a host of smart phone apps.
- Understand UX, UI and CX and be able to direct a team of Game Designers, Artists and Programmers to create a very enjoyable game. Technical knowledge is NOT a requirement.
- Have the ability to liaise with our Client, with the Stock Markets and potential sponsors and serve their requirements
- Define, and review key metrics in the game via the Analytics Tools we deploy. Dive deep in the game metrics on a day on day basis and work towards creating maximum engagement in the game.
- Constantly follow Market Trends and Events and updates the game and its mechanics periodically.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background)
- Have at least 4 years of experience in designing games for iOS / Android / OR Stock Market Trading & Investing OR Both.
- A passion for casual and mobile games; someone who is playing iOS or Android games on a regular basis.
- A commercially minded person who can understand consumers, their psychology and what engages them!
Knowledge and Skill
- Excellent knowledge of the Stock Market
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Good English Writing Skills and presentation skills: It is really important that your design and documents are conveyed to the stakeholders.
- Skill to make things simple.
- Knowledge about successful games in the mobile games market, what is currently trending and know-how about design elements that made those games successful.
We are not fussy about Education.
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates with their existing salary packages and throw in lucrative performance incentives; and of course ESOPs.*
Note that we do not want people to join us just for a better salary. We don’t bribe people to join us. Instead, we want people to join us for the love of what we do and the opportunity to shine professionally!
If the role interests you, then either:
Download a couple of Stock Market Game from the App Stores, play them and send us a note on the 5 changes you would make to that game to make it a Hit Game
Create a Wire Frame of a killer stock market game with a couple of inside pages and send us the same with your case.
Best of Luck!