Senior Manager – Monetization
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 65 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India). All our downloads are generated organically, without ANY advertising support or paid installations.
G2W is the publisher of global hit titles such as Parking Frenzy, The “Fab Designer” series, Fashion Diva, Detective ByomkeshBakshy, Dating Frenzy and many other games.
Some of our games like Parking Frenzy – ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game) & Power Cricket T20 ranked #1 in India Sports. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand, optimize and expand our ad delivery and targeting system with over 80+ million monthly impressions, wherein 85% of the inventory is from outside of India.
- Ensure our inventory is maximized. This includes understanding the traffic requirements of the business, and balance in-house and commercial advertisements accordingly.
- Work with ad networks, internal sales team and direct customers to run successful, measurable campaigns.
- Coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define these measurable campaigns.
- Manage, report and trackmetrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
- Effectively manage ad network partnerships to maximize ROI.
- Review waterfall configuration before the games go live, and periodically review and refine configuration basis performance.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A science or commerce graduate who has been in the Internet content and /or online advertising (ad agency, ad networks etc) business for a minimum of 4 years. Focus on international ad networks & campaigns would be preferred.
- The candidate has hands on experience of configuring and managing the ad inventory of multiple mobile applications, on at least iOS and Android.
- Experience working with mediation platforms like MoPub or Admob, and familiarity with ad networks such as Admob, MoPub, GreyStripe, Vungleis a must.
- A high analytical mind set with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Growth and prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with Digital Entertainment as an industry and be responsible for scaling up a start-up venture to a large business. The market is poised for immense growth and the candidate can look forward to a long term growth curve in this industry.
The candidate can vertically grow to being a Director in the Company as he/she scales up.
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates existing packages + ADDED on lucrative performance incentives and of course ESOP’s.*
*In the exit of mobile2win China to Disney, and when Nirvana Venture Funds invested into Games2win – the group has now a proven track record of demonstrating how valuable its company ESOPs can be.
The idea is to make the candidate actually take an ownership role and then provide additional compensation on performance.
If this opportunity excites you:
1) Play our game Parking Frenzy on Android and iOS. Give us suggestions on how to improve ad revenues in the game.
2) Assume you have to prepare daily revenue reports for 30 of our games. Prepare an Excel /Google Spreadsheet, specifying the multiple data you will collate and organize in the report.
Best of luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: email@example.com