Job Description for Senior Graphic Artist
Position: Senior Graphic Artist
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Alok Kejriwal (CEO)
Experience required: Someone with 4 to 6 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
You must excel at Art, have International Art sensibilities and be able to:
- Conceptualize varied art styles for our mobile games
- Research, reference and then develop the overall look or style of our games
- Work closely with the product managers, developers and game designers to understand the art production requirement and timelines
- Constantly play and benchmark top games for inspiration and understanding of best practices used in the gaming domain
- Conceptualize and design marketing collaterals for games.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 4 to 6 years of total experience in graphic design with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You should have exposure to creative sites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- L.S. Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- Govt. College of Fine Art (Chennai)
If this job interests you, then download and play our game “Interview Academy”
As a graphics artist, please:
Re-create 2 screens of the following game assets (1st screen – Intro screen and 2nd screen – Conversation screen) as your improvement idea and send them to us.
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your CV to email@example.com