Based in: Mumbai
Experience required: Someone with 4 to 6 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Conceptualize varied art styles for our mobile games
- Research, reference and then develop the overall look or style of our games
- Work closely with the product managers, developers, and game designers to understand the art production requirement and timelines
- Constantly play and benchmark top games for inspiration and understanding of best practices used in the gaming domain
- Conceptualize and design marketing collaterals for games
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 3 to 5 years of total experience in graphic design with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You should have exposure to creative sites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
You must be conversant with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash for Vectorizing/2D Animation
Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- L.S. Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- Govt. College of Fine Art (Chennai)
As a Graphic Designer, we want you to redesign this banner.
Cars are the hero of our game, we want you present as many cars as possible in the most stunning way. You can use the cars & assets available in the game or you can also use images available on the web.
Resolution – 1280px X 800px & 800px X 1280px
Text Overlay – Drive 135+ Exotic Cars!
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your CV to email@example.com