Tag Archives: alok kejriwal
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
Games2win crosses 100+ million game downloads and delivers the highest global engagement by an Indian Company in 2016!
Games2win – the leading Casual Games Company announced that it has crossed over 100 million game downloads across iTunes and Android stores and has delivered over 1.2 billion minutes of global engagement in 2016 – the highest by an Indian … Continue reading
On Friday August 26th we scored our version of an Olympic Gold! Our fun game – Fab Tattoo Design Studio hit the #1 rank in the Role Playing Games category of the USA Google Play Store! We also ranked #1 … Continue reading
This is a reproduction of the interview of Alok Kejriwal by Devika Singh as it appeared in the Business Today here dated 9th March 2016 Having started his own business after getting frustrated with a “stuffy family business environment”, Alok Kejriwal … Continue reading
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Responsible for implementing new functionality and managing the existing apps we operate. These include, but are not limited to, www.games2win.com, www.gangofgamers.com, www.appucino.com and www.chimpoo.com. Continue reading