Tag Archives: alok kejriwal
This is a reproduction of the interview of Alok Kejriwal by Devika Singh as it appeared in the Business Today here dated 9th March 2016 Having started his own business after getting frustrated with a “stuffy family business environment”, Alok Kejriwal … Continue reading
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- You should have released at least 5 mobile applications or games for Smartphones, in past 2 years
- You should have 2-3 years of hands on experience in managing mobile (iOS/Android/Windows )games/apps projects, developing project schedules and managing client/product manager’s expectations. Preference will be given to those who have worked on mobile games.
- We are seeking someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You could be someone who loves playing mobile games.
- You must have knowledge of MS Office, essentially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
You MUST excel at Art, have International Art sensibilities and be able to:
- Conceptualize varied art styles for our mobile games
- Research, reference and then develop the overall look or style of our games
- Work closely with the product managers, developers and game designers to understand the art production requirement and timelines
- Train and direct team members to create high quality graphics, UI and artwork for our games
- Constantly play and benchmark top games for inspiration and understanding of best practices used in the gaming domain
- Inspire the team of artists to create world-class art.
- Doing hands on production task to fulfill all the art requirements of the company.