Tag Archives: android game
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Be tech lead for all game projects in Unity.
- Prototype and / or architect game concepts that can be followed-through by game teams.
- Troubleshoot issues that the various game teams are facing with Unity games. These include solving game-related bugs, to issues with ad SDKs, leaderboard APIs and any device specific issues that may crop-up.
- Review game code from team and from partners to ensure they adhere to standards, and are coded well.
- Define standards to be followed for games in Unity.
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, and be able to think ahead of implementation challenges in delivering the game. Basis this, provide relevant feedback to management and rest of the game team.
- Work with the art teams to define art formats required, and be responsible for ensuring the art works in the game.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
Horn OK Please is a game by Games2win for all those who love to travel and explore. You see India through the eyes a young and happy Happy Singh. He receives a cool truck from his family and is super … Continue reading
BFF High School Fashion is a game created by Games2win for anyone who loves fashion. It’s a dress-up game with a twist in the tale. You make three BFFs in the beginning that lead you to various events and parties, testing your fashion sense at every turn. The amount of dresses and accessories took me by surprise as every level had a new theme, AND a new dress! With 85 levels and tons of dress-up items, this is one really colorful ride. Continue reading
games2win is proud to present trailer of its new iOS Game App – “Volcano Flight Frenzy”