Tag Archives: android
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- You should have released at least 5 mobile applications or games for Smartphones, in past 2 years
- You should have 2-3 years of hands on experience in managing mobile (iOS/Android/Windows )games/apps projects, developing project schedules and managing client/product manager’s expectations. Preference will be given to those who have worked on mobile games.
- We are seeking someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You could be someone who loves playing mobile games.
- You must have knowledge of MS Office, essentially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
You MUST excel at Art, have International Art sensibilities and be able to:
- Conceptualize varied art styles for our mobile games
- Research, reference and then develop the overall look or style of our games
- Work closely with the product managers, developers and game designers to understand the art production requirement and timelines
- Train and direct team members to create high quality graphics, UI and artwork for our games
- Constantly play and benchmark top games for inspiration and understanding of best practices used in the gaming domain
- Inspire the team of artists to create world-class art.
- Doing hands on production task to fulfill all the art requirements of the company.
Can you imagine the iconic red buses of BEST not plying the streets of Mumbai anymore? That grim prediction could become a reality given the precarious financial state of the BEST undertaking that operates these buses. A newspaper recently reported … Continue reading
7th July 2015: Games2win, India’s leading casual games company, today announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with LINE, the world’s leading messaging platform,to deliver highly engaging and locally relevant games to serve its booming Indian consumer base. … Continue reading