Tag Archives: app
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- You should have released at least 5 mobile applications or games for Smartphones, in past 2 years
- You should have 2-3 years of hands on experience in managing mobile (iOS/Android/Windows )games/apps projects, developing project schedules and managing client/product manager’s expectations. Preference will be given to those who have worked on mobile games.
- We are seeking someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You could be someone who loves playing mobile games.
- You must have knowledge of MS Office, essentially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Can you imagine the iconic red buses of BEST not plying the streets of Mumbai anymore? That grim prediction could become a reality given the precarious financial state of the BEST undertaking that operates these buses. A newspaper recently reported … Continue reading
7th July 2015: Games2win, India’s leading casual games company, today announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with LINE, the world’s leading messaging platform,to deliver highly engaging and locally relevant games to serve its booming Indian consumer base. … Continue reading
Background Games2win has 53 million mobile games app downloads and a hyper active user base that loves to play games. In India, we routinely clock anywhere between 20-30k downloads a day in India and 70-80k downloads worldwide. The Insight Games2win’s … Continue reading
In the first week of March this year, Games2win hit 51 million mobile game downloads across the app stores. What was gratifying about this achievement was that we had not spent even 1 US$ in marketing or user acquisitions!
How did we achieve this? Here are 5 interesting insights: Continue reading