Tag Archives: Application Development
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Meet with and understand product requirements from our various product managers – specifically the back-end requirements. This can include leaderboards, push notifications, messaging, efficient content distribution, and supporting dynamic content.
- Work with engineers to architect and then implement relevant solutions, getting involved hands-on where required. Your ability to understand the constraints app / game developers need to work with, is important.
- Oversee relevant existing backend infrastructure games2win already operates. This includes, but is not restricted to, push notifications systems, in-game ad networks, and the games2win.com & gangofgamers.com websites.
- Actual hands-on coding. This is not an architecture role, but more a thought-design-try-roll-out leadership role.
- With the CTO, build your team out. This can include working with partners, evaluating technical competence.