Tag Archives: application
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
As Head of the Finance function, you would be responsible for finalization and reporting of Operational results, within the set time limits of the stand-alone entities of the 2Win Group.
The candidate should:
- Manage & supervise the Accounting/Finance Team of the 2Win Entities
- Manage the finance operations including accounting, management accounting, finance control & management of assets
- Complete statutory financial statements and reports to Government organizations and auditory bodies in time
- Manage financial reporting duties, such as monthly, quarterly & yearly finance reports, activity reports, expense reports, variances between actual and budget and all other reports, as and when requested by the management
- Be responsible for & ensure smooth conduct for internal / statutory audits
- Manage & Monitor the Cash Flow
- Manage Income Tax, Service Tax & other assessments & coordinate with Tax Consultants
- Be responsible for Financial planning and analysis including preparation and review of business plans
- Effective Budget and Cost control to ensure overall financial discipline in the Organization
- Develop and implement the financial procedures & policies for the 2Win Group Companies
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- You should have released at least 5 mobile applications or games for Smartphones, in past 2 years
- You should have 2-3 years of hands on experience in managing mobile (iOS/Android/Windows )games/apps projects, developing project schedules and managing client/product manager’s expectations. Preference will be given to those who have worked on mobile games.
- We are seeking someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You could be someone who loves playing mobile games.
- You must have knowledge of MS Office, essentially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.