Tag Archives: game designer job
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
The candidate should:
- Work closely with the Product Manager in conceiving and creating game ideas.
- Be able to design in-depth and structured Game Design Documents using the best practices available in the industry. Provide with ample and correct references/guidelines in the document for the art and development teams. Constantly update oneself and the game design/product teams with new innovations in game design practices.
- Work with the Product Manager and analytics team in understanding the game update cycle and requirements, and create the necessary design documents accordingly.
- Involve activelyduring the production phase and work with the creative, art, development & QC team to assess that the design objectives are being fulfilled.
- Be adept at Level Design for different types of games as per the requirement.