Tag Archives: game
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- You should have released at least 5 mobile applications or games for Smartphones, in past 2 years
- You should have 2-3 years of hands on experience in managing mobile (iOS/Android/Windows )games/apps projects, developing project schedules and managing client/product manager’s expectations. Preference will be given to those who have worked on mobile games.
- We are seeking someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You could be someone who loves playing mobile games.
- You must have knowledge of MS Office, essentially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Fresh from its success of Yash Raj Films Bollywood games, Games2win (“G2W”), a global casual games Company with 57 million mobile game downloads, announced the launch of a mobile game starring popular hip-hop artist &Hollywood rapper, Tyga. The game is launched in alliance with Cashplay, the only real money eSports tournament provider operating globally.
In the first week of March this year, Games2win hit 51 million mobile game downloads across the app stores. What was gratifying about this achievement was that we had not spent even 1 US$ in marketing or user acquisitions!
How did we achieve this? Here are 5 interesting insights: Continue reading
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Executive – Online Games About Games2win: Games2win is one of the largest casual gaming companies with over 51 million mobile game downloads. We own over 700 proprietary games and have an extremely strong DAU and MAU … Continue reading