Tag Archives: games2win
My first major lesson with friction in life happened at the age of fourteen. During the summer holidays of 1983, while I was in the 9th grade, my Nana (Mom’s dad) told me to go to Mumbai railway station and … Continue reading
Games2win crosses 100+ million game downloads and delivers the highest global engagement by an Indian Company in 2016!
Games2win – the leading Casual Games Company announced that it has crossed over 100 million game downloads across iTunes and Android stores and has delivered over 1.2 billion minutes of global engagement in 2016 – the highest by an Indian … Continue reading
What do you need to do
To represent and sell our digital inventory comprising
▪ In-game video and banners across all our mobile games (100 million monthly
impressions in India)
▪Mobile web and desktop banners, interstitials and special ad units on koimoi.com (70 million monthly impressions in India)
▪Acquire Sponsorships, branding deals leveraging our games and digital assets. Continue reading
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
On Friday August 26th we scored our version of an Olympic Gold! Our fun game – Fab Tattoo Design Studio hit the #1 rank in the Role Playing Games category of the USA Google Play Store! We also ranked #1 … Continue reading
Request for proposal for Financial Learning Content for our Stock Market Game to be presented in a Quiz format
Games2win wants to gamify stock trading and make people understand what it means to trade, invest and build long term wealth using the power of stocks. We seek very easy to understand, snacky content that can be quickly read in a couple of minutes and then ‘quizzified’ to instill a tenet of investing which can later be turned into a quiz for players to answer. Continue reading