Tag Archives: games2win
My first major lesson with friction in life happened at the age of fourteen. During the summer holidays of 1983, while I was in the 9th grade, my Nana (Mom’s dad) told me to go to Mumbai railway station and … Continue reading
Games2win crosses 100+ million game downloads and delivers the highest global engagement by an Indian Company in 2016!
Games2win – the leading Casual Games Company announced that it has crossed over 100 million game downloads across iTunes and Android stores and has delivered over 1.2 billion minutes of global engagement in 2016 – the highest by an Indian … Continue reading
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our “Dress Up” Mobile games are very popular amongst the Tween & Teen Girls predominantly in USA and Top European Countries. For these games, we want you to:
- Keep a close tab on what’s trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making young girls all over the world go crazy. The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like!
- Be very digital savvy. We would need you to source links, instagram pics, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Be a Fashionista! Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games!
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market.
- Be able to style and customize fashion content as per our creative requirements.
What do you need to do
To represent and sell our digital inventory comprising
▪ In-game video and banners across all our mobile games (100 million monthly
impressions in India)
▪Mobile web and desktop banners, interstitials and special ad units on koimoi.com (70 million monthly impressions in India)
▪Acquire Sponsorships, branding deals leveraging our games and digital assets. Continue reading
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
On Friday August 26th we scored our version of an Olympic Gold! Our fun game – Fab Tattoo Design Studio hit the #1 rank in the Role Playing Games category of the USA Google Play Store! We also ranked #1 … Continue reading