Tag Archives: hiring
Mobile Game Producer About Games2win Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 125 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (50% … Continue reading →
To summarize, the responsibilities include :
- Ensuring performance and 100% uptime of applications and servers – this includes both hardware and software
- Ensure smooth functioning of the build process, where we update servers / applications once a week, across the properties we operate
- Monitoring applications and reporting tools (IIS based ASP applications, Java-based and PHP-based application servers), databases (MySql and Postgres), and ensuring their uptime.
- Coordinating with external vendors and partners for troubleshooting, negotiations and other coordination.
- Internal LAN/WAN Administration, including configuring and trouble-shooting network issues, firewall configuration and network management
- Monitoring costs viz. bandwidth and servers (especially cloud computing)
- Asset management – hardware, software licenses
- Ensuring disaster recovery systems in place and working – backups, failover systems, and testing that they work periodically with fire-drills
- Coordinating with the development and support team for various services.
- Ability to set goals and manage a team of in-house and consultant system admins and technicians.
The Social Network for Apps! We want Community Managers! About Appucino Appucino (http://appucino.com) is a new social network for Android, Web and iOS Apps. Appucino comprises a few lines of code that can be cozily integrated into Apps, to magically … Continue reading →
Opportunity at Games2win for CRM Manager About Games2win Games2win (G2W) is the publisher of global hit titles such as Parking Frenzy, Super Mom, The ‘Fab Designer’ series & over 40 others, with over 45 million downloads worldwide on the iOS, … Continue reading →