Tag Archives: india
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- You should have released at least 5 mobile applications or games for Smartphones, in past 2 years
- You should have 2-3 years of hands on experience in managing mobile (iOS/Android/Windows )games/apps projects, developing project schedules and managing client/product manager’s expectations. Preference will be given to those who have worked on mobile games.
- We are seeking someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You could be someone who loves playing mobile games.
- You must have knowledge of MS Office, essentially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You should have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.