Tag Archives: job in tardeo
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Responsible for managing all our websites and server in-house operations.
This will involve:
- Monitoring all our servers and processes – e.g. server uptime, backups completed.
- Trouble-shooting problems that arise on the site, and taking proactive action on them. This includes apache / mysql / potsgres / RoR problems/ MongoDb Replication, and coordinating with the development teams to resolve them.
- Be part of our build process – deploy apps, take backups of old db and app.
- Basic management of Amazon EC2 services – managing instances, starting / stopping, monitoring costs.
- Handle internal LAN / ActiveDirectory / Squid configuration requirements.
- Create and update all documentation, accurately and relevantly.
- Ensuring fixes are implemented in appropriate time-frames.
- Knowledge of SVN server.
- Monitoring on nagios server.
- Knowledge on Shell Scripting.