Tag Archives: manager monitization
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand, optimize and expand the ad delivery and targeting system in a select set of products from Games2win’s wide portfolio of over 40 Mobile games which generate over 80+ million monthly impressions, wherein 85% of the inventory is from outside of India.
- Ensure the inventory is maximized. This includes understanding the traffic requirements of the business, and balance in-house and commercial advertisements accordingly.
- Project growth and build revenue estimates for the given products.
- Work with product managers, ad networks, internal sales team and direct customers to run successful, measurable campaigns.
- Coordinate with development, creative and programming teams to define these measurable campaigns.
- Manage, report and trackmetrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.
- Effectively manage ad network partnerships to maximize ROI.
How our game ‘Miranda Sings Vs Haters’ reached ranks #1, #2 & #3 on the iTunes USA charts without ads or promotions!
Games2win’s latest game ‘Miranda Sings Vs Haters’ (iTunes/Android) was built in collaboration with Global Top 10 YouTube celebrity Colleen Ballinger aka ‘Miranda Sings’. The game reached the top ranks on the iTunes USA charts on the weekend of 3rd December 2015. This was achieved without any user acquisition, media spends or iTunes USA promotions.
For us at Games2win, this was reminiscent of our glory moment when Parking Frenzy topped all the charts worldwide.
What did we do and what were the learnings we applied to achieve these coveted ranks with Miranda Sings? Continue reading →