Tag Archives: manager monitization
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive & Manage New User Acquisition for our games via internal channels & external channels.
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operate towards specific business
and growth objectives. Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention,engagement, etc.
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions.
How our game ‘Miranda Sings Vs Haters’ reached ranks #1, #2 & #3 on the iTunes USA charts without ads or promotions!
Games2win’s latest game ‘Miranda Sings Vs Haters’ (iTunes/Android) was built in collaboration with Global Top 10 YouTube celebrity Colleen Ballinger aka ‘Miranda Sings’. The game reached the top ranks on the iTunes USA charts on the weekend of 3rd December 2015. This was achieved without any user acquisition, media spends or iTunes USA promotions.
For us at Games2win, this was reminiscent of our glory moment when Parking Frenzy topped all the charts worldwide.
What did we do and what were the learnings we applied to achieve these coveted ranks with Miranda Sings? Continue reading →