Tag Archives: Mobile Game Producer
To summarize, the responsibilities include :
- Ensuring performance and 100% uptime of applications and servers – this includes both hardware and software
- Ensure smooth functioning of the build process, where we update servers / applications once a week, across the properties we operate
- Monitoring applications and reporting tools (IIS based ASP applications, Java-based and PHP-based application servers), databases (MySql and Postgres), and ensuring their uptime.
- Coordinating with external vendors and partners for troubleshooting, negotiations and other coordination.
- Internal LAN/WAN Administration, including configuring and trouble-shooting network issues, firewall configuration and network management
- Monitoring costs viz. bandwidth and servers (especially cloud computing)
- Asset management – hardware, software licenses
- Ensuring disaster recovery systems in place and working – backups, failover systems, and testing that they work periodically with fire-drills
- Coordinating with the development and support team for various services.
- Ability to set goals and manage a team of in-house and consultant system admins and technicians.
Mobile Game Producer About Games2win Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games company, operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create an entertaining gaming experience. The Company has clocked … Continue reading →