Tag Archives: mobile games
Games2win crosses 100+ million game downloads and delivers the highest global engagement by an Indian Company in 2016!
Games2win – the leading Casual Games Company announced that it has crossed over 100 million game downloads across iTunes and Android stores and has delivered over 1.2 billion minutes of global engagement in 2016 – the highest by an Indian … Continue reading
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
As Head of the Finance function, you would be responsible for finalization and reporting of Operational results, within the set time limits of the stand-alone entities of the 2Win Group.
The candidate should:
- Manage & supervise the Accounting/Finance Team of the 2Win Entities
- Manage the finance operations including accounting, management accounting, finance control & management of assets
- Complete statutory financial statements and reports to Government organizations and auditory bodies in time
- Manage financial reporting duties, such as monthly, quarterly & yearly finance reports, activity reports, expense reports, variances between actual and budget and all other reports, as and when requested by the management
- Be responsible for & ensure smooth conduct for internal / statutory audits
- Manage & Monitor the Cash Flow
- Manage Income Tax, Service Tax & other assessments & coordinate with Tax Consultants
- Be responsible for Financial planning and analysis including preparation and review of business plans
- Effective Budget and Cost control to ensure overall financial discipline in the Organization
- Develop and implement the financial procedures & policies for the 2Win Group Companies
As a Monetization Manager you would be required to:
- Manage existing Ad Network relationships and accounts.
- Project and grow revenue for the given products on web and mobile.
- Configure, manage, test and execute ad implementation through SDK’s, Tags and API’s.
- Work with product managers, ad networks and internal teams to create and run successful ad monetization strategies.
- Manage, report and track metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and report network performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement of the network performance.