Tag Archives: unity
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our “Dress Up” Mobile games are very popular amongst the Tween & Teen Girls predominantly in USA and Top European Countries. For these games, we want you to:
- Keep a close tab on what’s trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making young girls all over the world go crazy. The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like!
- Be very digital savvy. We would need you to source links, instagram pics, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
Games2win seeks a Mobile Platforms Engineer About Us: Games2win (G2W) is the publisher of Parking Frenzy, the game with over 16 million downloads worldwide on iOS and Android. Parking Frenzy was also ranked #1 on the US iTunes Appstore. Our … Continue reading