Tag Archives: unity
What the Job is all about (Role and Responsibility):
- Understand GDDs of games to be developed, discuss the requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with your team and technical lead.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
Game Designer – Girl Games About Games2win: Games2win is one of the largest casual gaming companies in the world and features in the top gaming properties of the world (USA and the World, as per comScore reports). We own over … Continue reading
Games2win seeks a Mobile Platforms Engineer About Us: Games2win (G2W) is the publisher of Parking Frenzy, the game with over 16 million downloads worldwide on iOS and Android. Parking Frenzy was also ranked #1 on the US iTunes Appstore. Our … Continue reading