Job Description for Talent Acquisition Manager
(Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job)
Position: Talent Acquisition Manager
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: CEO Alok Kejriwal
Experience required: A professional with 3 to 5 years of work experience
Who do we need?
We are looking for a full time, capable, fun, passionate member to join our team at Games2win. We require a professional with prior talent acquisition experience preferably in the Gaming, IT, E-commerce industries.
What will you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Spend time understanding the position and the niche skills required
- Determine the selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) and personal networks
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Run discreet background checks
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that assess each position’s requirements adequately
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs
- Manage and run the Internship Programme including interface with interns and maintain a steady flow of interns
Who could you be? (Background & Experience)
- Proven work experience and success as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or in a similar role
- Familiarity and experience with social media hiring, resume databases and strong professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest and understanding of the Indian Gaming Eco-system
A formal degree in Human Resource is preferred. We are open to candidates with other qualifications if the What you need to do and Who could you be are a good fitment.
Short Assignment as Next Step:
If this position interests you, tell us about a couple of hard to fill job positions that you managed to complete. What was unique about your approach? What tools did you use? Was there anything you learned in the process?
Please note that without this note, we will not be interested in reviewing your application.
Write into email@example.com with your resume.