Job Description for Test Engineer – Mobile Games
Position: Test Engineer – Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Test Manager
Experience required: Someone with 1 to 3 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand project requirements.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Conduct the Testing including Sanity, functional & Regression & Execute the Test cases.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
Technical knowledge and experience is a basic requirement for this role. The Testing Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers. Other skills and competencies that we look for are:
- The avid game player with interests in many different genres of games and gaming platforms.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision-making ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- Candidates with a testing certification would be preferred
If this opportunity excites you:
Send your updated resume to email@example.com