Role: 2D Artist – Fashion
Based in: Mumbai/Remote
Reporting to: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create 2D characters for mobile games.
- Create 2D background scenes, clothing, props and other art assets.
- Follow a production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into game products.
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
Who could you be? (Background, Experience, Skills)
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in the gaming/animation industry
- Have strong character illustration skills
- Have an overall aesthetic sense of graphic and design
- Be organized, meticulous, and have thorough working habits
- Pick up new technical skills and concepts, quickly
- Match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- College of Fine Art (Chennai)
If the 2D Artist – Fashion role at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
- Play our highly popular Dress-Up game (Links below)
Dress Up Games Stylist – Fashion Diva Style : Android
Dress Up Games – Fashion Diva: iTunes
- Recreate the fashion assets in Photoshop to fit the model provided. (References for the asset and the model to be used are provided in the Dropbox link below.)
(Note: The submission must include a sketch and a final colour render of the asset provided)
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!