Position: 3D Animator & Rigger
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience required: 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Rig and animate 3d models for in-game and cinematic purposes, using Maya or equivalent 3D programs.
- Integrate and clean animations from motion-capture data.
- Integrate and implement the animations into Unity3d and tweak them as per the game requirements.
- Work with fellow artists and engineers to solve any quality/performance
- Manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in animating characters for mobile games
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms.
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance gameplay
- Candidate will be constantly interacting with the development team, product managers and testing team, therefore the candidate should have good communication skills.
- Proactiveness and commitment are of utmost importance.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Mobile games.
- Candidate should be preferably a Fine Art Graduate.
- Candidate should be certified from an animation school.
- Candidate should possess good portfolio of 3D Character Animation and Models.
If this opportunity excites you:
Send your updated resume along with your portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org