Role: 3D Generalist – Interior Design Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience: 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- 3D Modeling and texturing of interior decor and furniture assets from photos and real images.
- Maintain high quality standards for home decor assets, which could have been designed, externally.
- Work with different shading workflows like PBR.
- Review 3D art and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and document asset creation processes and style guides.
- Pinpoint and troubleshoot visual and technical issues related to 3D assets.
- Optimize assets for mobile games as per the requirement.
- Work on Unity Game Engine to implement 3D work with good lighting techniques to create visual elements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a 3D Generalist / 3D Artist in mobile / Interior game development
- Strong knowledge and a sense of design trends, furniture, lighting, art signage, color, and materials
- An eye for design, strong creative sensibility, a clear sense of style and an eye for luxury
- An excellent eye for composition, lighting, quality and photo-realism
- Must be proficient with 3DS Max, Maya, Unity, Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of PBR Workflow (Metalness & Specular), PBR textures, Shaders and IBL
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Should have worked on projects for both iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Experience in any or all of the below will be an added advantage:
- Knowledge of architecture aesthetics
- Knowledge of lighting and shaders in Unity 3D
- Know-how of basic Unity scripting and the build creation processes
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- A degree in Game Art, Modeling, Interior Design, Architecture, or other 3D related fields
- If this role as a ‘3D Generalist – Interior Design Games’ at Games2win interests you, please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your profile, for consideration.
- Kindly follow the steps below:
- Please download the assignment ZIP file from here.
- It contains the test for Modelling and Texturing.
- A sample furniture asset is included for Modeling and Texturing benchmarking.
- All the instructions that you need to follow have been provided in the PDF file included in this link.
- Your final Deliverable would be an FBX file with embedded textures.
Please send your response to the above assignment along with your updated Resume and Portfolio link to email@example.com