Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: Someone with 2 – 3 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Conceptualize & ideate game concepts as per the brief.
- Undertake research and stay on top of gaming trends in order to create games and consistently generate good ideas.
- Manage end to end game requirements including referencing, concept notes, in-game content, character text, etc.
- Create game promotional material.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Should have a minimum experience of 2 years in content/copywriting (in English).
- Must be a team player and a quick learner.
- Should be good at handling pressure and working on a deadline.
Knowledge and Skill
- Should have knowledge of the gaming industry and popular trends (music, fashion, events, sports, etc.)
- Must be in sync with the new teen, millennial dominated world of mobile entertainment. Our games are played by tweens and teens all over the world.
- Must be fluent in English communication.
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect grammar.
We have shortlisted your profile and would want you to complete the following assignment.
You have 48 hrs to revert back.
- Play our game, International Fashion Stylist and create 3 new events which can be added to the game.
- Write descriptions to define these events to your best capabilities within 180 characters.
- Provide visual references for the events in the form of location/background images.
Best Of Luck:)
Send your updated resume along with the above-mentioned test assignment to email@example.com