We need a Fashion Stylist for Story-based Narrative Games (Mobile)!
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: A professional with a minimum of 1 – 2 year of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our “Narrative – Story Based” Mobile games are very popular amongst the Tween & Teen Girls predominantly in the USA and Top European Countries. In these games, we have a lot of ‘dress up’ options that our players like. For these games, we want you to:
- Keep a close tab on what’s trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making young girls all over the world go crazy. The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewellery, tattoos and all things girls like!
- Be very digital-savvy. We would need you to source links, Instagram pictures, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc. as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Be a Fashionista! Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games!
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands/styles/ trends which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market.
- Be able to research and source fashion content as per our requirements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A person from the Fashion or Styling Industry either by education or experience or both.
- Someone who plays smartphone games and is very comfortable with apps and social media such as Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- An avid follower of fashion blogs, fashion e-magazines, fashion websites etc.
- A person who can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate the fashion items into mobile game assets.
- You must have diverse fashion interests, ranging from clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, all things fun and trendy!
- Please note that we are predominantly focused on global markets. 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and the Rest of the World. Hence you must have a globally relevant fashion outlook.
Any degree in Fashion or related profession would be a great advantage.
- Play our game – Decisions – Choose your Interactive Stories
- Play the story Baby Crisis in Decisions. Tell us how you would change the clothes that our game characters are wearing? What would you have them wear? What would you offer in terms of more clothes in-between levels?
Best of Luck!