We need an awesome Visualiser for our Story Based, Narrative Mobile Games!
Based in: Mumbai
Experience required: Someone with 3 to 5 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Conceptualize and Visualise all the backgrounds and art for our story based mobile games & other 2D games.
- Research, reference and then develop the overall look or style of the games we will assign you. Your artwork should compliment the story we are asking you to portray!
- Work closely with the product managers, developers, and game designers to understand the art production requirement and timelines
- Constantly play and benchmark top games for inspiration and understanding of best practices used in the gaming domain
- Conceptualize, visualise and design marketing collaterals for games
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 3 to 5 years of total experience in graphic and visual design with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You should have exposure to creative websites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
You must be conversant with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash for Vectorizing/2D Animation
Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- L.S. Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- Govt. College of Fine Art (Chennai)
if this job interests you, then download and play our game Decisions – Choose your Interactive Stories from the Android Play Store here – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games2win.decisions or iTunes store here – https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1318625606?mt=8
Play the game and read the first 2-3 stories
- What do you not like about the art of the game? We want your critical view on
- The graphics of the story thumbnails, the layout, the title screen
- The backgrounds in the stories – do they seem to be in sync with the story? What’s looking off? What’s not making sense?
- How would you make the graphics better? Please send references and mock ups!
- Play the leading game in the world in this category – “Choices”.
- Compare their graphics (layout, thumbnails, backgrounds, characters) with our game and tell us your view on the same.
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your CV to email@example.com