(Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Head of Revenue
Experience required: Minimum 2 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Marketing & User Acquisition:
- Drive & manage user acquisition for our mobile games (on Android and iTunes) via internal channels & external channels with a focus on ROAS.
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operated towards specific business and growth objectives.
- Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention, engagement, etc.
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to communicate the performance of the campaigns to internal stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in User Acquisition for Mobile Applications (experience in gaming domain is preferred).
- A clear understanding of business and engagement metrics like LTV, CPI, Retention, etc.
- Has experience running ROAS campaigns.
- An analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Comfortable with Excel
- Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
- A case study of an ROAS campaign that you’ve run in the past outlining the performance of the same.
- An example UA plan to acquire users in USA on Google Play for the game mentioned above.
- Mock report to monitor the performance of the UA plan.
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org