Role: Native Software Developer
Based in: Mumbai/Bangalore
Reporting to: Technical Lead
Experience Required: 3+ Years of Experience
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Developing and improving in-house Software Development Kits (SDKs) dedicated to mobile games (iOS, Android), which would be used by the development and production teams.
- Providing support to Engineering teams to integrate Third party Mediation and Ad Network SDKs.
- Developing and maintaining a highly modular code base using Third-Party tools and SDKs for iOS and Android platforms.
- Working directly with Third parties vendors, via phone and email, responding to technical issues, providing escalated technical and triage support for other team members, and active contribution to our online community and knowledge database for up-to-date solutions.
- Collaborating with our Engineering, and QA teams to assist with product enhancements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in native Android and iOS development
- Solid understanding of native Java/Kotlin and Swift/Objective-C, C# .Net framework
- Solid understanding in debugging native applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven analytical/problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage initiatives to completion
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Flexible, detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask
- On-call availability
Good to have:
- Game development experience
- 1+ years of work experience in Unity 3D
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
If this opportunity of Software Developer – Mobile (Native) at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your updated profile.
Create an Android Project (Java) and Xcode Project (objective-C) that demonstrates Ad mediation SDK integration.
Ad mediation SDK to be used is IronSource,
Please use the app key: b22fc39d
Please use the app key: b4784a65
Create an APK that has following functionality:
- Basic UI having:
- Interstitial button – Tapping on this button will show an interstitials ad
- Rewarded button – Tapping on this button will show a rewarded video
- UI Text – Shows “0 REWARDED”, on successfully watching a rewarded video, this count should add up by 25. The text should get updated to “25 REWARDED”
- A Banner Ad on the top-center
- Ensure Interstitials and Rewarded videos are always displayed when tapped on respective buttons.
- Ensure Banner ads are visible at all times.
- Ensure the Manifest entries are correct.
- Create a ReadMe file describing steps that are required to do and any issues faced.
We will assess your assignment based on the following
- Project structure
- Coding standards and techniques
Provisional Profile files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/usefdw7ro7meqz0/ProvisionalProfiles.zip?dl=0
Please create an APK and IPA and submit it along with a zip of your Android Project and Xcode Project
Send your updated resume/CV along with the above-mentioned test assignment response to email@example.com
Best of Luck!