Position: Production Coordinator
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Games2win is seeking a Production Coordinator for its story based games. This individual will provide coordination support for the technically & artistically strong team handling the immensely popular story-based games at Games2win. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers the quality of output expected of our games while ensuring Games2win’s production methodology is followed and production efficiency is maximized.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Ensure that timing and quality of work goals are met. These include coordinating the progress of the game between creative writers, artists, programmers, QC and QA teams, game designers and the Product Manager.
- Ensure effective resource planning and management based on project requirement and propagate priorities and manage production flow to the team according to the project needs.
- Design a schedule, track and monitor the project status.
- Maintain constant communication with the team to promote smooth and efficient workflow and ensure project needs are being addressed and open questions / issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintain daily progress / status reporting along with clear scheduling and reporting practices. Implement management suggestions for improvement.
- Use appropriate task tracking tools to ensure that tasks are properly assigned to the team.
- Enhance team efficiency and coordinate meetings
Who could you be? (Experience and Background)
- 4-6 years’ of team management or production management experience, preferably in the entire game production process with at least 2 mobile apps/games with multiple updates per game released.
- Experience in coordinating resources and tasks across multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage information, scheduling & people to deliver to tight production deadlines.
- Proactive analysis of how to create, modify and monitor the pipeline to optimize output.
Knowledge and Skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English); must be able to communicate difficult and complex concepts in a clear and concise manner; capable of writing production documentation defining needs.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skill and technical skills.
- Passion for mobile games.
- Bachelors’ Degree in any field
- Project Management Certification (Preferable)
If the role interests you, then we have a small assignment for you:
Download our immensely popular game “Decisions” (Game that selected candidate will be responsible for)
- We release 2 new stories to the game every month, and periodically add new functionality. Describe the various teams you expect are involved in producing the game, and how you would plan the workflow to get a story out.
- Provide a sample checklist you would recommend to track the story’s progress as it moves through production.
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org