Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Social Media Manager
Reporting to: Product Manager – Fashion Games
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: At least 3+ years in Social media management
The Social Media Manager for fashion games will create buzz, excitement & engagement on Social Media (starting with Instagram) for our enormously popular dress-up games – International Fashion Stylist and Super Wedding Stylist
This is a highly creative job that involves playing both these games and leveraging the fabulous content that we own, showcasing it to the world via Social media AND engaging viewers and our existing players with it. Our Dress-Up Games are rich with glam, gorgeous artwork and deeply engaging gameplay. Your job will be to leverage these assets and create a bond with our players on social media. (and probably attract new downloads too!).
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
- Monitor the Instagram accounts (start point) of both games and figure out what content work, and what doesn’t
- Own the publishing of posts for these two games – hence have the ability to compose great copy, and conceive the packaging (You can use paid tools/ ask our 2d graphic artists for help), and compose awesome posts (With the help of the fashionistas who manage game content)
- Work with the product managers to create a consistent social media strategy for our games.
- After conquering Instagram, develop and implement social media and community strategies and best practices across various other relevant social media channels
- Grow followers and audience engagement by delivering fully integrated social programs across channels.
- Constantly test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on metrics.
- Communicate with users via social media channels including directing and responding to questions, engaging in conversation, connecting with key influencers and being the spokesperson of the games.
- Map top competitor games (we will give you a list) and constantly suggest ideas inspired by the best marketing practices you notice.
- 3+ years of managing social media with proven results of success.
- Love fashion and mobile games!
- Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with the female target audience in mind.
- Ability to work individually and with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to engage and motivate an online community.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great eye for high-quality impactful content.
- Understanding of best practices in social, digital, content and channel marketing.
- Familiarity with the fashion and lifestyle space including brands, influencers and trends.
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect grammar
If this role interests you, please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!