Role: Social Media Manager
Reporting to: Product Manager
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: At least 3+ years in Social media management
About the role:
The Social Media Manager will create buzz, excitement & engagement with our enormously popular dress up and story (narrative games).
This is not a content creation job. Instead, it involves using the fabulous content that we own, showcasing it to the world via Social media AND engaging viewers and our existing players with it. Our portfolio of Dress Up games and Story Games are rich with glam, gorgeous artwork and deeply engaging gameplay. Your job will be to leverage these assets and create a bond with our players on social media. (and probably attract new downloads too!).
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
- Work with the product managers to create a consistent social media strategy for our games.
- Develop and implement social media and community strategies and best practices across various social media channels (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, etc).
- Grow followers and audience engagement by delivering fully integrated social programs across channels.
- Constantly test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on metrics.
- Communicate with users via social media channels including directing and responding to questions, engaging in conversation, connecting with key influencers and being the spokesperson of the games.
- Map top competitor games (we will give you a list) and constantly suggest ideas inspired by the best marketing practices you notice.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- 3+ years of managing social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc.)
- Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with the female target audience in mind.
- Ability to work individually and with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to engage and motivate an online community.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great eye for high-quality impactful content.
- Understanding of best practice social, digital, content and channel marketing.
- Familiarity with the fashion and lifestyle space including brands, influencers and trends.
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect grammar
If this role interests you, please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!