Based in: Mumbai
Experience required: Someone with 4 to 6 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Conceptualize varied art styles for our mobile games
- Research, reference and then develop the overall look or style of our games (Art).
- Work closely with the product managers, developers, and game designers to understand the art production requirement and timelines
- Constantly play and benchmark top games for inspiration and understanding of best practices used in the gaming domain
- Conceptualize and design marketing collaterals (promotion material) for games
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 3 to 5 years of total experience in graphic design with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You should have exposure to creative sites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
You must be conversant with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash for Vectorizing/2D Animation
Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- L.S. Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- Govt. College of Fine Art (Chennai)
We earn revenue from in-app purchases (IAP) and in the mentioned game we upsell the IAP’s through popup banner. As a Graphic Designer, we want you to design IAP upsell popup and it should have the following information.
- Get All 139 Cars (Mention Pack name “Get All 139 Cars” on the banner)
- Limited Time Offer (Mention “Limited Time Offer” on the banner to create urgency)
- Show 3-4 cars (Show images of different types of car. You can choose cars available in this folder)
- Call To Action (A button to purchase)
- Close Button (A button to close the popup)
- Original Price $49.99, Offer Price $24.99 (You need to strike out the original price & emphasize on discounted price)
- 50% Off Tag (Show this on the banner wherever you think its appropriate)
- Banner Resolution 1200px X 800px
Below are few upsell popup references from some of the Top Grossing games out there on the store. Do not copy but use these references as a benchmark and try to make the banner better than these.
Best of Luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your CV to email@example.com